Dina

Sunday, February 12, 2012

#32 GRIPE - PIG SERVANT

FUCK!
This shit went faster then ANY of my releases ever.

Gripe RIP THROUGH YOUR FUCKIN SKULL with another crazy ass hate fulled grind rampage!

Their latest offering Pig Servant deals utter devastation unlike heard before from their first release The Future Doesn't Need you (which I also put out ;)...)

I just can't grasp how fast this tape went. 60 copies were made and my shares were gone within the first hours I had it up.

I haven't even had a chance to mail off the bands copies yet. It's been about 2 weeks already.
I've been trying to save up a bit of cash to help out with the 7'' version of the same title.

Can't wait to hear this on a slab of wax.

A 2nd run of tapes (this time of 100) has already been scheduled and will be co-released with Andrew from Operation Grindcore.

Stay on the lookout. These nihilist grinders will not fade away any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment