Dina

Saturday, December 17, 2011

#23 DEAD END ALASKA


I've been REALLY busy with a bunch of stuff lately. I didn't think I'd be. Don't know why either. Anyway I present you Dead End Alaska. These lads hit me up some time ago asking for a pressing of tapes. Orignally they had asked for 30. I decided to do 50 since they we're going on tour and every little bit helps out.

These guys play a brand of hardcore similar to Life for A Life, they actually hail from the same place. Lancaster. Similar to Life for A Life but more melodic and in thier words progressive. I've never really heard any styles of melodic hardcore to be honest. It was something new to me though and I'm glad to have been able to help out.

Check em out! They're heading out to tour in January.

https://www.facebook.com/deadendalaska

No comments:

Post a Comment