Dina

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

#3 CALAFIAPUTA

I don't exactly know how I can stay up for long hours without feeling a single shade of fatigue.
I've heard that abnormal sleeping patterns have a huge impact on health. In my case, my weight.
Something that's troubled me since I was a wee lad. A LARGE wee lad. Should I even say "wee"? I was wearing mens pants in Kindergarten for fuck sakes.

Anyway.

NEW RELEASE!!!!

I recently came across a very awesome tight knit band from TJ.

These guys known as CALFIAPUTA.

Now I know what PUTA means. But CALAFIA was something that I didn't know.
I called up my dad and he told me that it meant some girl who was very easy.


BUT THAT"S BESIDES THE TOPIC.

CALAFIAPUTA are a raging PV band from Tijuana Mexico.
When I think Tijuana I think one thing...TACOS! Not that cheap shit at Taco Bell or the lame ass rip offs at your local "authentic" mexican bar&grills. Stupid fuckers charge 2 bucks for a taco.
PAY NO MORE THAN 50CENTS!!!


 I pressed 50 single sided tapes and sprayed them in 4 different colors. 10 white, 10 red, 10 blue, 10 green and 10 clear.

My personal favorites are the clear ones only because you can see the recycled material on the back.









I even went ahead and used my nifty new stamp that I had ordered for my new found distro/label. This cute little thing was the coolest 7 dollars I ever spent. Small things like these make a big difference in my opinion.

So on the tapes, 1-48 are stamped with this and numberd. The last two are signed by me. (Lavish ain't it) More like pretentious haha.

Anyway,

This is a 10 song repress of their second cd. 12 minutes of intense hard-hitting PV that's sure to leave an impact on any listener.

Check em out and befriend them!
Buy their tapes and support the underbelly of rock&roll.

https://www.facebook.com/calafiaputa

No comments:

Post a Comment